Aug 12, 2010

I take it all back...

Well, not really. However, while I took my bath today, something magical happened in my kitchen. What I had started with a simple sweep and Swiffer turned into a completely clean kitchen.

I can see what you're thinking already... What? How is that possible? Let me tell you how. My ex-husband is currently staying with me, to help with cleaning, packing and the general moving thing. (I still have no place for the kids and I to move to... but we'll be ready for our apartment move out date!) Apparently, while I bathed he was SO very bored, he cleaned the rest of the kitchen. I am not just talking man cleaning... no way. He CLEANED the kitchen, like I clean the kitchen. It's amazing.

Okay, so this isn't really a tip, unless you can find a way to bore the crap out of your significant other, a house guest, or anyone that isn't you. But wow, it works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. All comments are welcome however please do your best not to offend. We reserve the right to remove any comment at any time for any reason.