Aug 2, 2010

Bissell Spot Bot!

I haven't actually come across any great new tricks since my last post. I have however come across and fantastic gadget! I would have to say it ranks in the top 5 of the best purchases I've ever made to make my domesticated life easier.

The Bissell SpotBot has made such a huge difference in keeping the carpets clean. I have now had mine for just over a year and I am still loving it. I am a spill-a-holic, not by choice, but it's true none the less. I can't believe how much easier it is to just grab the spotbot, set it to clean the spot and walk away. When it's done, I turn it off, put it away and that's it. The "old" way consisted of numerous paper towels (depending on what and how much I spilled) some sort of spot spray and a lot of elbow grease.

In all honesty, I have not yet found anything this cannot take out even if I don't get the the potential stain too quickly.

Oh... and since I got Sophia London Anderson, our puppy, potty training has been significantly easier. I love this thing! Yes, I posted a link to it on Amazon, it is significantly cheaper there than anywhere else I have found yet. Feel free of course to shop around on your own, but a great deal is too good not to pass along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. All comments are welcome however please do your best not to offend. We reserve the right to remove any comment at any time for any reason.