Aug 4, 2010

Crayola is my hero!

Cruising the isles any major department store I never fail to hit the isles with both Sharpies and Crayola products. On one of my fairly recent trips through the Crayola section I was fortunate enough to find not one, but two recently released products from Crayola.

Yes, I know, almost any Crayola product is wonderful in it's own way... the two in particular are just fabulous.




I present you Crayola window crayons AND markers. Being a green mommy, you know I had to check these two out! No paper consumption, unless you use it for cleaning your windows... and then anyone who doesn't want streaks on the windows usually recycles their old news papers for this purpose. Reasonably priced and good for countless hours of fun... all 3 of my children love these... ages 5 - 15 and we only have one real good set of windows to color on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. All comments are welcome however please do your best not to offend. We reserve the right to remove any comment at any time for any reason.